When it comes to claiming your Social Security (SS) benefits, it’s important to know all the facts. There are many rules and details most soon to be retirees don’t know until the wrong decisions have been made and it’s already too late. And because we get misinformation from unreliable resources it’s time to get the facts straight.
This week on the David Lukas Show, David talks about important and surprising things you may not know about claiming your Social Security benefits— after retirement. Throughout the hour, David discusses many of the preconceived ideas soon-to-be retirees/ retirees may currently have that can truly DAMAGE their overall retirement plan.
Important points touched upon in today’s show:
- More than 10 billion dollars of SS benefits go unclaimed EVERY year
- Up to 85% of your SS benefits can be subject to taxation
- How important it is to stay below the taxable thresholds
- If retirees plan right, they can avoid unnecessary taxation on SS benefits
- How the govts calculations of provisional income defines how my you’ll owe in taxes
- Why you run out of retirement money 5-7 years faster if your SS benefits get taxed to the max
- What you can do if you’ve already started to claim your SS benefits and you want to make some changes
- What spousal benefits are and how to plan claims appropriately
- Important keys to boosting your SS benefits
To hear all the the important information David Lukas, of David Lukas Financial, discussed in today’s show, listen to the entire episode today.
FORBES article about Social Security discussed in today’s show:
If any one of these Social Security issues were placed before you, would you be prepared? David Lukas Financial specializes in strategies designed to help you prepare for uncertainty in retirement. Want to know more about The WorryFree Retirement® process? Call David Lukas, (501) 218-8880, today to learn more about what David Lukas Financial can do for you. *Conveniently located right here in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Guide to Social Security can help you understand how to keep up to 32% more of your money for retirement. Since you have a choice of when to start Social Security and also your individual or employer-plan qualified retirement money, can be coordinated to maximize your Social Security. Request your Free Guide To Social Security today! (Must be a resident of Arkansas)
Are you interested in the Required Minimum Distribution Guide? Call David Lukas Financial at 501-218-8880 or email email@example.com today.
Want to know more about how David Lukas Financial can save you money on unnecessary taxes and fees—call David Lukas Financial, (501) 218-8880, to Learn More About The DLF Retirement Advantage Process™. David Lukas Financial is conveniently located right here in North Little Rock, Arkansas.