For many, the company offered 401K or traditional IRA is what’s there and waiting for them after retirement. What these hopeful retirees aren’t expecting is the huge tax tumor buried within. With the tax rate destined to climb in the near future, there’s so much more at risk than you think. But what if you didn’t have to worry? What if you set yourself up with a WorryFree Retirement®.
On today’s show, our host David Lukas of David Lukas Financial talks about what you need to know about government qualified plans after retirement and what you need to do to protect your hard earned funds beforehand.
Throughout the hour David talks about the five things you MUST KNOW about your IRA and 401k.
- Taxes. Taxes must be paid and the penalties that may occur if not done correctly could be enough to make you broke.
- RMDs. Required Minimum Distributions are necessary. Huge penalties can occur if you don’t prepare for them.
- Roth IRAs are tax free and better than a savings account, for many reasons. Rolling your 401k into a Roth may be a great option for you.
- Tax diversification is key. Know what you’re paying on what.
- With the new Trump Tax Plan, you could save HUGE amounts of money this year. Taking advantage of this plan is paramount.
To hear all of the excellent information David Lukas of David Lukas Financial has about eliminating tax risks on your retirement portfolio, listen to the entire show today.
The Guide to Social Security can help you understand how to keep up to 32% more of your money for retirement. Since you have a choice of when to start Social Security and also your individual or employer-plan qualified retirement money, can be coordinated to maximize your Social Security. Request your Free Guide To Social Security today! (Must be a resident of Arkansas)
Are you interested in the Required Minimum Distribution Guide? Call David Lukas Financial at 501-218-8880 or email email@example.com today.
Want to know more about how David Lukas Financial can save you money on unnecessary taxes and fees—call David Lukas Financial, (501) 218-8880, to Learn More About The Retirement Advantage Process™. David Lukas Financial is conveniently located right here in North Little Rock, Arkansas.