Are you considering retirement within the next five years? If so, you already know that the clock is ticking. Hopefully, you’re on the right track and planning as you should. Unfortunately, what so many soon-to-be retirees aren’t planning is all the careful calculating and financial preparation it takes to retire strategically.
This week on the David Lukas Show, our host David of David Lukas Financial talks about how too many people are risking more than they should or are comfortable with. Throughout the hour explains how following the five critical steps, listed below, can help safeguard your hard earned retirement funds and future happiness.
David’s Five Critical Steps everyone should be taking before retiring:
- Know the tax efficient strategies that could help you save thousands of dollars in retirement
- How to claim your Social Security and avoid catastrophe
- Implement the successful strategies to generate income, after retirement, while minimizing your financial risk
- Take your RMDs (Required Minimum Distributions) as you should
- Don’t leave any benefits owed to you by Social Security behind
Interested in hearing David discuss all the important information above? Listen to the entire show today!
Want to know about The DLF Retirement Advantage™ Process? CLICK HERE!
The Guide to Social Security can help you understand how to keep up to 32% more of your money for retirement. Since you have a choice of when to start Social Security and also your individual or employer-plan qualified retirement money, can be coordinated to maximize your Social Security. Request your Free Guide To Social Security today! (Must be a resident of Arkansas)